2 zucchinis, sliced
1 red onion, quartered
8 oz. cherry or grape tomatoes
8 oz. mushrooms
1 to 2 bell peppers, cut into large slices
1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
1 Tbsp. garlic flakes
¼ cup olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium heat.
2. In a bowl combine the rosemary, parsley, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and season generously with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place all the vegetables in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil mixture.
4. Gently toss everything until well coated.
5. Place the vegetables on skewers and lay directly on the grill or in a grilling basket, and cook until nicely charred and soft, about 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Serve topped with fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/grilled-mixed-vegetables/
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!