1 large avocado
1 can yellowfin or albacore tuna, drained
1 ½ Tbsp. pesto
2 Tbsp. sun-dried tomatoes minced, not packed in oil
2 Tbsp. manzanilla olives minced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 teaspoons pine nuts minced (for garnish)
Fresh sliced basil for garnish
1. Cut the avocado in half evenly and remove the seed. Scrape out additional avocado from the hole where the seed was so that it's quite large and deep. You should remove about 3 Tbsp. of the avocado.
2. Place the scraped-out avocado in a medium bowl. Then, add in the drained tuna and the pesto. Mash together until well mixed.
3. Stir in the minced sun-dried tomatoes and olives until well mixed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Divide the mixture between the avocado halves, really stuffing it in and piling it up on top of the avocado (it'll be pretty high!)
5. Sprinkle with minced pine nuts and basil and DEVOUR!
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!