2 wild-caught salmon fillets
½ cup coconut oil, melted
Juice and zest of 2 limes, and then slice the limes
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped + more for garnish
Celtic sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Place the lime slices in baking a dish, then season the salmon fillets to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper on both sides; place fish on top of the lime slices.
3. In a bowl, combine lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, garlic, and coconut oil.
4. Pour the mixture over the salmon and place in the oven.
5. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon reaches desired doneness.
6. Let the salmon rest 2 to 3 minutes, and serve topped with fresh cilantro and fresh lime slices. Enjoy!
Inspired by: https://paleoleap.com/keto-cilantro-lime-salmon/
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!