1 (2-pound) butternut squash
4 cups mixed cabbages (such as bok choy, Napa, and savoy), sliced in wedges
4 cups cooked chicken
Celtic Sea salt
Freshly ground pepper
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced and seeded if desired
1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
3 limes, cut into wedges
1. Heat chicken stock in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Cut squash into 4 wedges and remove seeds. Cut each wedge into 4 pieces.
3. Add squash to stock and simmer until tender.
4. Add cabbage and cooked chicken. Cook until warmed through. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Divide soup among 4 bowls, top with jalapeño, basil, and cilantro. Drizzle with chili oil and finish with a pinch of ginger,
6. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!
Inspired by www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/spicy-feel-good-chicken-soup
Contact Us Today at Lifetime Wellness Center NW. We would love to hear from you!